Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Winter Gems

"Paper Whites" - 8x10 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Gemas de Invierno" - 20x25 - Oleo
SOLD




I am trying to get caught up with paintings that I haven't posted here in the blog.  Every year I buy amaryllis and  paperwhites in Oct/Nov to have flowers in the house through Christmas and winter in general. I LOVE having them,  they make me smile instantly! This year I actually got to paint some. Hope you like them!

*****

Estoy tratando de ponerme al día con cuadros que no he mostrado acá en el blog. Todos los años compro en Octubre/Noviembre bulbos de amarylis y narcisos para tener dentro de la casa para la Navidad y en general en el invierno. Me ENCANTA tenerlos, me hacen sonreir en el acto! Este año hasta los pinté por supuesto! Espero que les gusten!



4 comments:

  1. 'Winter Gems,' 'More than Enough,' 'Daisy Days' and Tuscan Valley - represent to me - your Signature Look. It is fascinating - the monkey on your shoulder. Why? Because this little voice is usually the argument taking place between our inner and outer selves. Attempting to align our inner vision with our outer reality. Success usually resolves the issue. And that is why my intuition tells me you are on the right track. I have book-marked your site and glad I did. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth for your thoughtful comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheila for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...