Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Red & Purple (#82 of 100)

"Red & Purple" - 11x14 - Oil on Board
"Rojo y Morado" - 28x36 - Oleo
SOLD
And last but not least here is my favoruite of the trip to Washington. It was the second painting of the day and the school bus parked in this farm had called my attention earlier so I had to paint it! I found this view which I really liked; I specially liked the geometrical lines formed by the barns and buildings plus the bus of course :)

It was a great trip and we are planning to do it again, next time maybe on the Canadian side?? Who wants to come along??

Thank you Ladies for the great time!

*****

Y finalmente pero no menos importante aca está mi favorito del viaje a Washington. Fue el segundo cuadro del día y el ómnibus escolar estacionado en esta granja me había llamado la atención mas temprano. Encontré este punto de vista que me gustó mucho ya que mostraba formas geometricas interesantes formadas por los edificios y graneros mas el ómnibus escolar por supuesto. :)

Fue un gran viaje que vamos a repetir el año que viene, tal vez del lado canadiense?? Quién quiere venir??

Gracias Amigas por las buenas memorias!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...