Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

I'm ready for the 2018 TD Art Gallery Paint In!

Add caption

I am ready! The 2018 TD Art Gallery Paint In is finally here and I am excited to be a part of it! Each year I do a mock up of my set up in the driveway so that  I know exactly where everything goes when I show up on Saturday morning, there's no deciding where each painting goes or where to put things, all this helps me reduce the stress levels the morning of the event! Over 170 Artists will be at this wonderful outdoor event, you will be able to see many kinds of art, demos and for sure find something to your liking. I'm including a full map and tips for visitors below. I will be artist 116 on Moss Street between May and George.  It is closer to Dallas Rd than to Fort St. The event goes from 11 to 4. Hope to see you there!



 Estoy lista! La Pintada 2018 de la Galería de Arte ha llegado y estoy muy contenta de ser parte de este evento! Todos los años hago un una prueba en mi casa para decidir donde va a ir cada cuadro,  esto me ayuda a tener menos estrés el día del evento! Más de 170 artistas van a participar en este evento maravilloso, usted va a poder ver muchas clases diferentes  de arte, demostraciones y seguro va a poder encontrar algo que les guste. Incluyo abajo un Mapa completo y consejos para la visita. Yo voy a hacer la artista número 116 en la calle Moss entre May y George. Está más cerca de la calle Dallas que de la calle Fort. El evento va de 11 a 4. Espero verlos!

Click here to see bigger





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...