Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Reconnecting


"Reconnecting"- 6x6 - Oil on Bich Panel
"Reconectando" -15x15cm - Oleo
SOLD





Recently we met for dinner with friends we haven't seen for a while  and this painting came out of the flowers they brought for me. It is so nice to reconnect with old friends!  I chose to crop it and include just a small section of the whole bunch. I am quite pleased with the way it worked out as I was able to keep it fresh. I realize this post is coming out really late in the day but better late than never!

*****
Hace poco nos juntamos con unos viejos amigos a cenar y esta pintura salió de las flores que me trajeron de regalo, es tan bueno reconectar con viejas amistades! Elegí incluir sólo una porción de todo el ramo. Estoy bastante contenta con cómo quedó ya que puede mantenerlo bastante espontáneo sin trabajarlo de más. Si sé que este post está saliendo bastante tarde en el día pero es tarde es mejor que nunca!

#186

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...