Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

There's Magic in the Air

There's Magic in the Air - 8x6 - Oil on Birch Panel
Hay Magia en el Aire - 20x25 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas

SOLD


A few weeks ago I needed to paint flowers as I had been painting landscapes for the longest time so I marched to the Root Cellar where they always have gorgeous bouquets, bought myself one and started having fun. I posted a photo of this painting in progress on Instagram and Facebook and I am glad to say it sold very quickly together with its companion coming up in the next post. I'm so glad you liked them in real life Karin and that you had a happy birthday!

*****

Hace un par de semanas, tenía la necesidad de pintar flores ya que hacía mucho que estaba pintando paisajes. Asi es que fui a Root Cellar donde siempre tienen ramos  hermosos, me compré uno y comenzó la diversión. Puse una foto en progreso en Instagram y Facebok y estoy contentas de decirles que se vendó enseguida junto con otro cuadro que les muestro en el proximo post. Me alegro que te haya gustado en persona Karin, espero que hayas tenido un muy buen cumpleaños!


#412

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...