Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

I love to paint and when I paint I am happy!



Kim Rempel is a great artist whose blog I follow and is many times a source of inspiration.  One day this past week she posted this video and it just made me smile and hum along! Love the bit when Hy Snell says he is yet to paint his best painting. :) For you painters and creators out there that just LOVE to paint! Happy Sunday!!
Thank you Kim!!

*****

Kim Rempel is una gran artista que tiene un bogque yo sigo y muchas veces es fuente de inspiración.Un día esta semana pasada ella publicó este video y me hizo sonreir y cantar! Me encanta la parte en la Hy Snell dice que todavía tiene que pintar su mejor cuadro. :) Para uds pintores y creadores que adoran pintar! Feliz Domingo!!
(Disculpen que la canción está Inglés, basicamente el simplemente inventa las palabras de una cancion inventada, dice que le encanta pintar y que cuando pinta es feliz....)
Gracias Kim!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and Kim's work! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to be an 84-year-old busy trying to paint my best one yet! Thanks for reading and commenting Mary!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...