Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2018

30 Painting in 30 days - Feb 2018: DONE!!


Wow! Like I said yesterday,  this month flew by!!!! I am very happy it's over and I'm very pleased with what I accomplished. I explored a few different bodies of work that I am for sure going to continue  working with. In fact, I am already working with the small works that I considered were successful and making them bigger.  These past 30 days also gave me more confidence to tackle larger canvas. I put into practice something I have been wanting to do for a long time which was to start using thicker paint. I am so glad I did it even when some days I didn't really feel like it!
Again, thank you so much for following along, for encouraging  and supporting me, there's a few paintings that already went on to other homes!! Congratulations to all the artists that participated in this challenge! If you want to see some of the work produced and discover some favourite artists, you can visit Leslie Saeta's blog. I'll be back with regular  blog posts soon,  not everyday though!! Talk soon!

*****

Wow! Como dije ayer, este mes ha volado!!!! Estoy contenta de que  el desfio haya terminado y estoy muy satisfecha con lo que he logrado. he explorado varias series con las que voy a seguir, en realidad ya he empezado a agrandar los que considero salieron bien. Este último mes también me dio mas confianza para atacar lienzos de mayor tamano  y empecé a por en práctica algo que hace mucho quiero hacer, usar mas pintura para lograr as texturas. Estoy muy contenta de haber echo el desafío aún cuando muchos días no tenía ganas!
Nuevamente, les agardezco por haberme seguido, alentado y apoyado, hay akgunos cuadros que ya han encontrado hogares nuevos!! Felicitaciones a todos los artistas que participaron en el dfío, pueden ir a el Blog de Leslie Saeta para ver muchas de las creaciones. Voy a seguir escribiendo de forma regular pero no todos los días! Hasta Pronto!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...