Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Art, Music and Gardens



I am getting ready for the last summer event I am a part of and that is Art & Music in the Gardens at the Horticultural Centre of the Pacific..... I mean, what else do we need?? Art, music, gardens and flowers.... food, we need food.... there will be some available of course! I will be painting of course, don' know yet if it will be from photo reference or from I have in front of me, it depends nt he view that day, there's so much  inspiration all around! Come and visit! The gardens are spectacular at the moment I am told. I'll be at spot 46 Sat & Sun, 11 to 4 pm . The address is 505 Quayle Rd., + Google Map. For more information go here. See you there!

PS: I know that I owe you photos of the work produced in Ashcroft, the sailing trip,  of Sooke Fine Arts, etc, it seems I have taken holidays from blogging and posting, not from painting though! Back at it when the holidays are over (I'm sorry, don't know exactly when that will be... :)


***

Me estoy preparando para el último evento que tengo este verano:  Arte y Música en los Jardines en el Centro de Horticultura del Pacífico…  qué más hace falta? Arte, música, jardines y flores... comida, nos hace falta comida… y por supuesto que va a ver puestos de comida disponible. Voy a pintar por supuesto, no se todavía si va a ser de fotos o de lo que tengo adelante, veremos qué vistas tengo,  hay mucha inspiración por todos lados! Vengan a visitar, yo voy a estar en el lugar número 46, el sábado y domingo de 11:00 a 4:00 de la tarde. Los jardines me han dicho están espectaculares en este momento.  La dirección es 505 Quayle Rd., + Google Map. Para mas información ir acá.   Nos vemos!

PD: Se que les debo fotos del trabajo producido en Ashcroft, del viaje en el velero, de Sooke Fine Arts, etc, etc. Parace que me tomado vacaciones del blog, no de pintar! Recomienzo al final de las vacaciones (No se muy bien cuando será eso!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...