Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

New beginnings

I follow Leslie Saeta's blog and she has again put up a challenge which I am about to embark on. The challenge is 30 Paintings in 30 days starting Sep 1. Have never done that before and I hope I can keep up with everything else always going on!   (and it will be ok if I miss a day or 2). The goal for me is to create, create discipline and learn as much as possible in the process. It is about the process more than the result.
This challenge comes at a great time as I am in the process of giving my art a lot more attention than I have been able to in the past. Need to blog about it hence the creation of this blog (don't really know what I am doing but I will learn). 
It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...