Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Getting Started

Getting Started - 6x6 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Empezando - 15x15cm - Oleo
SOLD
Now back to our regular programming! The 30 Day Challenge is over and life is VERY busy in the studio.... I am getting  ready to be the Artist in Residency at the Coast Hotel in Downtown Victoria for the whole month of April. As such I'll be painting at the hotel several times a week and I can display my work in the hotel lobby and at the Blue Crab Restaurant. Both are large and will take a lot of pieces so I am busy as a bee  creating new ones and selecting the ones that will be part of the exhibition. There is so much more than than just painting to showing and selling your work....   but I will get into that in other posts. For now, I am showing you the first painting I did this 2018. I had decided to do a whole bunch of still-lifes, some of  which I haven't posted yet but I am happy to say have already sold. Thank you Calla Design  for selling this one!

*****

Ahora volvemos a la programación  regular! El Desafíio de 30 Días ha terminado y sigue habiendo en el taller un remolino de actividad.... Me estoy preparando para ser la Artista Residente en el Hotel Coast en el centro de Victoria durante todo el mes de Abril. Voy a pintar en el hotel varios días a la semana y voy a poder mostrar mi arte en el lobby del hotel y en el Restaurat Blue Crab,  hacen falta bastantes cuadros para llenar los dos lugares ya que son muy grandes por lo que estoy creando nuevos cuadros y seleccionando los que voy a incluir en esa muestra. Hay tanto mas que hacer que pintar  cuado uno exhibe y vende.... pero les cuento eso de a poco en otros posts. Por ahora, les muestro el primer cuadro que hice este 2018. Había decidido hacer  una serie de naturalezas muertas muy simples  que no les he mostrado todavía pero que por suerte ya se han vendido. Gracias Calla Design  por haber vendido esta!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...