Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

D'Anjou

D'Anjou - 6x6 - Oilon Cradled Panel
D'Anjou - 15x15 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas
$100

Available at Calla Design


Yet another still life  with this pear I did back in January, I have a fair bit of work that I haven't posted yet so I'm slowly getting to it. I may not be posting too much though in the next couple of weeks as I am off to Hawaii for 10 days!!!  Will try to do a couple of posts from there but I'm not promising anything! I've been working so hard in the studio these last couple of months I feel I really need this holiday! I think I won't even take my oils as I usually do (gasp in horror!) I was planning to but today I was just thinking I may  just take my watercolours and  play with them a bit! Have a good couple of weeks if  we don't chat!


*****


Otra naturaleza muerta con esta pera que pinté en Enero y no les había mostrado. Tengo bastantes cuadros que no les he mostrado y de a  poco los voy a ir compartiendo acá. Tal vez no escriba mucho estas próximas semanas ya que me voy a Hawaii por 10 días!!!  Tal vez haga un par de posts desde allá pero no les prometo nada! He estado trabajando tanto en el  taller que la verdad necesito estas vacaciones...  Creo que no voy a llevar los óleos como siempre hago, solo las acuarelas para jugar un poco, espero que tengan un buen par de semanas si no hablamos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...