Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Unfolding

Unfolding - 30x30 - Oil on Canvas
Desarrollandose - 76x76cm - Oleo
$1215

Marcela Strasdas

Available at Calla Design


I expect you have gathered from previous posts how much I enjoyed the trip to Yellowknife and Arctic Haven. I ended up producing 20 pieces en plein air (out in the open air) and lots of them have become a great source of inspiration to develop a larger body of work. I have already started to paint bigger versions of my favourite field sketches from the trip. As always, painting them allows me to be right back in that moment and relive that wonderful trip. This first one greatly showcases all the fall colours we enjoyed in Yellowknife, which I just loved. I delivered it to Calla Design last week please, stop by and take a look and maybe take it home! :) 

*****
Me imagino que ya se han dado cuenta con todo lo que les he mostrado cuanto disfrute el viaje a Yellowknife y Artic Haven. Terminé pintando 20 cuadros al aire libre y muchos de ellos se están convirtiendo en gran inspiración para producir una serie basada en ese viaje. Ya he comenzado a pintar mis bosquejos favoritos en una escala mucho más grande. Como siempre, mientras los pinto vuelvo a estar en ese momento y vuelvo a vivir esas experiencias maravillosas. Este primero muestra los colores del otoño en Yellowknife, lo llevé a Calla Design esta semana pasada, pasen a verlo y si quieren se lo pueden llevar a casa! :)


#405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...