Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Turning Point

Turning Point - 24x30 - Oil on Canvas
Punto de Retorno - 61x76 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas
$972

Available at Calla Design


Another one that has grown big, painted from the field sketch I had done in Yellowknife; I really enjoyed painting it larger. Not much more to say about it.... I am packing and getting ready to go to Mexico for a week. For the first time in a long time, I am not taking my oil paints with me, just my sketching and watercolours, I'm really looking forward to some sunshine and playing with a different medium.
I don't think I'll be able to post while gone but I am leaving a couple of posts scheduled ahead of time to share with you!
Have a good week!

*****

Otra escena que ha crecido en tamaño, pinté este cuadro del bosquejo que había echo en Yellowknife, no hay mucho mas que decir sobre esta pintura, sólo que lo disfruté mucho. Me estoy preparado para una semana en Mexico, por primera vez en mucho tiempo no llevo óleos en un viaje, llevo solamente cosas para dibujar y hacer acuarelas.  Estoy esperando con ansias el sol y el jugar con un medio diferente.  No creo que pueda escribir en el blog mientras esté de viaje, así que dejo un par listos para la semana que viene. Que pasen una buena semana!

#406

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...