Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Fading Light

"Fading Light" - 6x6 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Desaparece la Luz" - 15x15 cm
$100
(Unframed)

Available at South Shore Gallery 
or contact me for puchasing

This is the last painting I have for now to show you from the trip to Ashcroft this past Spring. After dinner, we were sitting around the table at Big Bar Lake when 2 of my painting friends said, let's go throw some paint around, so they set up just outside and got to it..... it had been a long day with traveling to Big Bar Lake and  a couple of paintings done that afternoon  but I just couldn't let the boys go play alone, I did one for the girls!! While 2 of the others stayed in and chatted after dinner I quickly set up and got to work, the light was fading so quickly that I barely had time to do it. It was quite fun and I was glad I did it.
I have just dropped this painting as well as a few others at South Shore Gallery in Sooke, stop by and visit  this gallery if you are in the area, I am sure you will find  many beautiful things!

*****


Este es el último cuadro que tengo por ahora para mostrarles del viaje a Ashcroft esta primavera pasada. Después de cenar, estabamos sentados alrededor de la mesa en el Lago Big Bar cuando dos de mis amigos pintores dijeron, vamos a pintar y salieron al patio a trabajar... Había sido un día largo con traslado a Big Bar Lake y con un par de cuadros hechos esa tarde pero no pude dejar que los varones salieran a jugar solos, tuve que hacer uno en nombre de las mujeres! Mientras las otras dos pintoras amigas se quedaron conversando haciendo sobremesa, muy rápidamente armé todo y empecé a trabajar, la luz estaba desapareciendo tan rápidamente que apenas tuve tiempo de pintarlo. Me alegro haberlo hecho.
Acabo de dejar este cuadro y otros cuantos más en la Galería South Shore en Sooke, pasen a visitar esta galería si están en la zona, van a encontrarmuchas cosas hermosas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...