Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

#24 of 30: Good Morning World!

"Good Morning World" - 16x20 - Oil on Canvas
"Buen Día Mundo!" - 40x50cm - Oleo
SOLD


Last week my friend Steve asked to buy a painting for his wife's upcoming birthday. I said sure! What do you have in mind??? So.... we started looking at the work I had available and we were debating which ones were the ones she liked when I remembered that she posts beautiful photos she takes from traveling for work and I said, well.... I have been wanting to paint some skies and I could paint something from her photos which always attracted me. So that's what we did, we picked a few  favourites  and I set to work.... except that I couldn't paint just one, I had to paint them all! I wanted them to have options :) This is one of them, which will be hanging in their living-room in a couple of weeks once it is dry! Thank you so much Steve and Suzanne for your vote of confidence, I am so glad you liked them! It was so much fun to paint this one as well as the next bunch!

I am on track on the painting side for the 30-30 but totally off with the posting! The painting is the
important part anyway!

Have a good Monday everyone!

*****

La semana pasada mi amigo Steve me dijo que quería comprarle un cuadro a su esposa para el cumpleaños. Le dije: "Claro que sí,  qué tenés en mente?".  Así que empezamos a mirar las piezas que yo tngo disponibles y estábamos tratando de acordarnos cuales eran los que le gustaban a ella cuando me acordé que ella pone fotos hermosas de sus viajes de trabajo en Instagram y le dije comenté a Steve que hace rato que tengo ganas de pintar cielos y que tal vez podía pintar algo de esas fotos que siempre me atraen. Así que eso fue lo que hicimos, juntos elegimos unos cuantos favoritos y empecé a trabajar… El único problema fue que no puede pintar uno solo, los tuve que pintar a todos! Fue bueno poder darles opciones. Éste es uno de esos y va a estar colgado en su living dentro de un par de semanas una vez que esté seco. Muchas gracias Steve y Suzanne por su voto de confianza, me alegra que les hayan gustado. Fue muy bueno pintarlos a todos!
Sigo en marcha con la pintada de 30 en 30 días pero estoy totalmente atrasada con ponerlos acá en el blog. La pintura es lo que importa de todas formas!

Que tengan un buen lunes!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...