Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

#17 of 30: Fall at the Fort

"Fall at the Fort" - 9x12 - Oil on Cradled Panel
"Otono en el Fuerte" - 23x30 - Oleo
$250

Available through Coast Collective

Today I participated in a plein air event at Fort Rodd Hill in Colwood, We painted from 11 till 2 when we had to hand in the paintings for jurying. It was a wonderful day, the weather was just perfect and the fall colours are starting to come out. All the paintings from the event will be on display at the Juan de Fuca Rec Centre for the month of October I believe  (will confirm the length later on).
I know I missed yesterday but I actually missed posting, not painting. Had a really busy day and I just simply didn't get to it. Today, I barely have time for it again as I am headed out the door again as soon as I am done with this.  It is my 22nd wedding anniversary and we are going out to celebrate!! Yay us! I am so thankful to have such an amazing and supportive husband by my side. :) Here's to another 22!
(The colours on the painting are totally off  but I don't have the painting since it is left with the show, will have to repost once I can get a better image :)

*****

Hoy participé en un evento al aire libre en el Fuerte Rodd Hill en Colwood. Pintamos desde las 11 hasta las 2:00 de la tarde cuando tuvimos que entregar las pinturas para que fueran juradas. Fue un día muy bueno, el tiempo estuvo perfecto y los colores del otoño están empezando a aparecer. Todos los cuadros del día van a formar parte de una muestra en el Centro de Recreación Juan de Fuca durante el mes de octubre creo, voy a confirmar la fecha. Sé que ayer no puse nada pero la verdad es que si pinté, simplemente no tuve tiempo de escribir nada. Tuvo un día muy ocupado y no llegué a hacerlo. Hoy,  como ayer, casi no tengo tiempo ya que acabo de llegar y me estoy yendo de nuevo, es mi aniversario de casada,  22 años!! y estamos por salir a celebrar. Estoy tan agradecida de tener un esposo tan bueno  que me apoya siempre en todo. Ojalá que tengamos otros 22!!
Los colores de la foto no has salido bien pero no tengo el cuadro ya que ha quedado para la muestra, voy a tener que volver a sacar la foto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...