Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

#14 of 30: Dreamscape

"Dreamscape" - 24x36 - Acrylic on Canvas
"Paisaje de Ensueño - 61x91cm - Acrílico
SOLD


This painting is one of the ones I was working on yesterday, I went back into it today and even though I wanted to keep going I couldn't change too much as this painting is sold and I needed to keep lots of what the client originally saw at the half way point. I have taken it to a spot where I can live with it.... but now that I see it online.... I may have to go back in it again just a few touches.... It's very hard to capture the true colours through the photograph  (It's like I am talking to myself in the post.... bear with me please!)  :/  I hope she still likes it when I deliver it! Thank you Helen, can't wait till you see it! 

*****
Trabajé en este cuadro ayer y hoy lo terminé. A pesar de que quería seguir, no podía cambiar demasiadas cosas ya que este cuadro ya está vendido y necesito mantener mucho de lo que la clienta originalmente vio. Lo he llevado a un punto que es satisfactorio… Pero ahora que lo veo en la computadora… Creo que tengo que volver y agregar unos toques… Es muy difícil capturar los colores correctos en la foto. (Es como me estoy hablando a mi misma en el post, disculpas) :/  Espero que todavía le guste a mi clienta cuando lo entregue! Gracias Helen, estoy ansiosa por que lo veas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...